we are heading over to my dad's to watch superbowl with my brother and nephew- so excited to be around all my boys.. they don't know how lucky they are, right? right. (; what are you doing for superbowl? i fear i may have friends who aren't even watching it, so to those friends i ask: what the hell are you doing today?
besides reading my blog and looking at some instagrams you may have missed this week?
1. my dad at two years old
2. thrifty ice cream
4. the middle of construction looks pretty when you place a bakers rack in front of the unfinished wall- hellooooo organization (:
5. post-workout smoothie... recipe coming tomorrow!
6. i picked yoda up from school
7. my little nephew! circa.. 1997? 1998? 1999?
8. roughly ten years later (;
9. new camera!!!!
11. best friends in rain boots
12. a delicious smoothie: bananas, blueberries, spinach, kale, ginger, orange juice
13. plaid, polka dots, chartreusse, and hunter boots... why yes, i AM a blogger
14. "you must know that you can swim through every tide and change of time"
15. another smoothie
16. look at that crazy tongue..
and now to root for the DC team,
since my skins didn't quite make it
(but congrats to RGIII for winning Rookie of the Year!)